Friday, November 02, 2007

What a nice suprise!

I was planning to attend a conference to DC next January this afternoon. A person I knew through a friend jumped to my mind. He works in DC. He and I have never met each other in person, however, he called me a few times and we talked on the phone. He planned to visit Seattle last year. He even booked the tickets. He canceled the trip because he was sick the week before his trip. After that, he never called me again.

I thought it might be a good chance to finally meet him in person if I go to DC. When I was thinking about this, I saw him logging onto MSN. I initiated a chat by saying hello to him. After greeting each other, I told him I might go to DC next January for a conference and ask him if he's interested in meeting. He said cool. And then, he said "just for your update", he was married this year and planned to have wedding ceremony next year. I started to smile. He sounded like a person really wants to get married and start a family. I guess he must be very happy he is finally married.

Maybe it is not a good idea to meet him in person.^_^.

No comments: