Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Seoul, S. Korea

Seoul is a very exciting city. So far, I have a lot of fun. So much fun that I can't wait to share with you.^_^. By the way, I'm writing from Seoul National University. They have very nice facilities.

I wish I could show you some pictures. However, I don't have time to upload any.

Here is what I have done. I arrived in Seoul on August 12th (Friday). On the airplane, all the flight attends thought I was a Korean. They all spoke to me in Korean.

The second day, I saw Seonyong, a schoolmate of mine from Evans School. He took me to have Korean lunch, visit Leeum museum, watch Nanat performance, and enjoy Lotte World (amusement park).

On August 14th, I met Jeongwoo's boyfriend first time. He is a very nice guy. Three of us, Jeongwoo, Jeongwoo's boyfriend and me went to Seoul Forest, a new park in central Seoul, then in the afternoon, we went to famous Korean public bath. I have to tell you. I fell in love with it. It was very relaxing. After we had dinner, we were planning on seeing Seoul at night. I was sooooo relaxed from the bath that I fell asleep in the car....

August 15th, it was Korean independence day, a national holiday. Jeongwoo took me to National Folk Museum, where she was a volunteer. We had lunch at Insadong. Then we went to Namdeamen market, a shopping center where there are tons tons tons of shops for teens. As many of you know, Korean teens are very very very fashion. In fact, all Koreans, not only teens, are very fashion.

August 16th, it was first day I was on my own in Seoul! I visited palace, Myeong-dong, and Sichon.

August 17th, I'm visiting Seoul National University.

I think I have to go. I'm going to meet Sohyun Park, one of few female professors at SNU. She graduated from UW.

More details are coming soon.

No comments: