Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wedding

Saturday, I attended a gay wedding. The wedding was for two men, and it was very lovely.

The grooms are good friends of one of my housemates. Even though I don't know the grooms very well, I got invited to the wedding, as the wedding was held at the house where I live. I had only been to wedding once before. I was looking forward to the wedding.


The house was decorated nicely. The catered food was quite delicious. The highlight of the wedding was when grooms exchanging their vows. I could hear the moving and happy weepings from different corners of the room. Their love touched everyone in the house.

I have to mention two other things. First, both of grooms' ex-boyfriends were invited and attended their wedding. They were all happy to see the couples being happy together. Second, the wedding cake that my housemate's brother made was very delicious.

No comments: