Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's day

I don't remember when I found him. It might have been a few years. I only remember I found him in a store. He has the characteristics I like. I checked him out. I fell for him. Then he became my "the one and only". He is great. When I need him, he always gives me comfort and satisfaction. He is so sweet.

However, last week, I couldn't find him. I have tried three times! Maybe I should try new things. I did, however, I didn't have the same comfort or satisfaction he gave to me. Yesterday, I went to find him again. He was there. I was soooooo thrill!

That was the story of my "Vanana" yogurt. Last week for three days I went to Trader Joe's, they went out the "Vanana" yogurt each time I went. Yesterday afternoon, I went to the store again, and they have it. I was sooo glad. It is Valentine's day today. I think my story today should be romantic.^_^.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: