Tuesday, January 04, 2011

SWAT were Outside My Building

Last night around 10:20pm, I heard outside someone shout "Police" and "Search Warrant". Then, I heard someone break into a door nearby. I peeped outside my window and saw a SWAT staying on the top floor of the next building with a gun pointing down towards my apartment building. I was terrified, left the window immediately and stayed inside my apartment. Outside, I could still hear people shouting. Around 10:50pm, it calmed down. When I peeped outside the window again, I saw some of my neighbors staying outside talking. When I opened my door, I saw some of my neighbors gathering outside and a few policemen walking towards their cars. It seemed like one of my neighbors was taken away by the police.

This morning, I saw the building manager. She told me Sam, my neighbor, was taken away. The police found robbery items in his apartment. He might stay in the jail for a while. He looked like a nice person! He lived in that apartment before I moved to the building.

I like watching detective dramas. All the actions on TV are exciting. However, when it happens in the real life, it is terrifying!

No comments: