Sunday, March 22, 2009

Movies

I love movies. I like watching other people's stories.

Last month, I saw "Slumdog Millionaire". When I got back home from the movie, I couldn't help searching the related information/comments/movie critics online. The scene the young Jamal holding the picture of Amitabh Bachchan and jumping into a pile of excrement to seek Amitabh Bachchan's autograph has stuck in my mind.

Three weeks ago, I saw "He's Just Not That Into You". After the movie, my girl friends and I couldn't stop talking about the movie.

About two weeks ago, I saw "Watchman". I didn't remember the movie very much, except a sentence by one of the characters.

When you left me, I left Earth.

Yesterday, I saw another movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". I was very touched.

Am I also looking for myself in the movies?

No comments: