Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another friend in China told me that he couldn't log onto my blog

When I started blogging, I told my parents about it. They logged onto my blog almost every day.

I sent the link to my friends in China. Some of them checked it out. Some of them said they couldn't log onto my blog.

In March, my parents told me that they couldn't log onto my blog any more. Today, another friend told me that he couldn't log onto my blog.

I think I might have to get a blog from a Chinese company if I want my friends and family in China to read my blog. However, I'm reluctant to do that, as you might know how things would go when you have to manage the same thing at two places.

I got frustrated when I finally got a blog account from a Chinese website. The posts need to be screened before posting.

No comments: