Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Miscellanous

I was on the phone with my mom last weekend. She told me that she and my dad finally could log onto my blog. When I just started blogging, I told my parents and friends about it last year. However, my parents and many of my friends in China couldn’t log onto my blog.

My mom also said I only have two entries that are Chinese. I think I should write more in Chinese. I feel like my English writing is far from perfect. At the same time, I can find more and more flaws in my Chinese writing.

The other day, I talked to a friend who I haven't seen or talked for a long time. He was telling me that after staying in a city for a while, it was hard to go back to live in previous city he left. On the other hand, it was hard to stay where he lives now longer. He is a traveler and he is building his journeys. Who isn't? He thinks about cities or countries, just like other people think about progresses, promotions, achievements, etc.

Today I got an email from a friend. She told me couple months ago she was getting married. I haven't seen her wedding pictures yet. She told me this time that she was expecting a baby. Now, I can't wait to meet her little one. She's so efficient!

This is an email from another friend. She told me Vancouver, BC due to the big snow storm had black out yesterday for 16 hours. She was in cold and hungry for 16 hours.

One more thing, I just decide that I'll do “长发为君留”。.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.

No comments: